When we are confronted with a pimple, our first instinct is to dry that sucker out by any means necessary asap.
We have been brainwashed to think that alcohol and acid-based products will render us blemish free by morning. Of course by the time your alarm clock goes off, not only is the pimple still there, but it’s flakey and irritated because you have angered it.
Thankfully for the past few years, there is far more research that indicates using topical oil like Avoila Nourishing Facial Oil, can be the answer to your acne. You’re probably saying to yourself, “Oil? To treat my already oily skin? You must be joking.” Not joking. Read on.
Acne doesn’t just haunt the faces of teens. It can affect people of all ages - including well into adulthood. That's because acne usually goes hand-in-hand with hormonal fluctuations and stress, as well as lifestyle and diet.
Most acne is caused by hair follicles and pores getting clogged with sebum oil, bacteria and dead skin cells. When the pore becomes clogged it also becomes irritated which is what leads to pimples and blackheads. The clogged pores lead to skin irritation which can cause whiteheads, blackheads and pimples.
The good news is that using a potent oil like non-comedogenic Avoila Nourishing facial oil can help reduce acne while improving the overall health of your skin.
The key to using oil as your weapon of choice against acne is to know your oils and know your formulas. Oils that are high in linoelic acid and rich in vitamin E and antioxidants will balance and protect the skin. The most productive action you can take is to find a formula that is packed nutrients for your skin that enforce skin health and protection.
Here are 5 ways Avoila Nourishing Face Oil helps your skin fight acne.
- Organic Avocado Oil contains anti-inflammatory properties that heal flare ups while reducing redness and preventing new ones from forming. Fatty acids and vitamins found in avocado help speed up the skin repair.
- Organic Grapeseed Oil reduces acne causing bacteria on due to its contents of Vitamin E, beta-carotene, and linoleic acid. This superfood oil absorbs into skin quickly offering antioxidant, antimicrobial, and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Organic Kalahari Melon Seed Oil is crucial to clearing acne. It dissolves excess surface sebum while unclogging pores and promotes skin cell recovery. Rich in linolenic acid, antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties including vitamins A, C and E make this an ideal oil for acne and acne scar treatment.
- Organic Rosehip Seed Oil contains high amounts of linoleic acid to regulate sebum production, Vitamin A to minimize sebum production and Vitamin C to reduce inflammation and boosts collagen reproduction.
- Organic Sea Buckthorn Oil is rich in nutrients and contains high amounts of linoleic acid to regulate sebum production while also fade help post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
For best results, apply a few drops of Avoila Nourishing Face Oil to a clean face morning and night. And of course, old rules still apply: don’t touch your face, don't pick your skin — and stay hydrated!